Want to work for the Brauntex?
Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator
The full-time Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator is responsible for managing and performance of comprehensive marketing, data gathering, promotional and sponsorship programs at Brauntex Performing Arts Theatre Association, Inc. (BPATA). The Coordinator aggressively promotes and advocates for the generation of earned revenues from ticket sales and other sources and measures marketing and brand initiatives that will enhance and enrich the position and image of BPATA. The Coordinator is well organized and proactive in marketing and branding Brauntex Performing Arts Theatre programs and supports Box Office and Front of House operations. The employee is approachable, well presented and able to establish good working relationships with a wide range of individuals. The employee is highly competent, motivated and enthusiastic, with experience in working as part of a team in a fast paced office environment. The Coordinator must provide patrons positive experiences by communicating accurate information at all times. This position is directly responsible to the Executive Director. This is an exempt position.
Marketing/Public Relations Job Functions:
- Manage, coordinate and implement marketing, advertising and promotional materials and activities within established budget
- Responsible for building and leading sponsorship program. This involves developing and maintaining a marketing plan for the sponsor program that meets or exceeds overall business objectives. Responsibilities include sponsor prospecting, proposal customization and presentation, document revision and servicing/sponsor follow-up and support.
- Plan, execute, and evaluate effectiveness of digital, print, and broadcast media and direct marketing campaigns; ensure effective branded marketing communications; manage the launch of campaigns (season package renewals, single ticket sales, fundraising, etc.); continuously improve marketing and advertising methods, approaches, and organizational impact
- Demonstrate, on a daily basis, a genuine care and concern for the quality and convenience of patrons’ experience that develops insight into patron behavior and pricing strategies to build audiences and engagement
- Ensure consistent brand personality for all mediums and marketing channels
- Perform data analyses, utilize critical and creative thinking and problem solving skills, technology and statistical research techniques; monitor and report on the effectiveness of brand strategies, marketing campaigns and advertising return on investment.
- Build/ manage and supervise company’s social media profiles, outreach and presence
- Track, measure and analyze initiatives on social media including the survey of patrons
- Manage the design and initiate email marketing campaigns
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition media negotiations
- Collaborate with vendors to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all marketing campaigns
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com