WANT TO GET INVOLVED? BECOME A VOLUNTEER TODAY!
The Brauntex Preforming Arts Theatre's goal is to ensure patrons have an extraordinary night of entertainment. From getting their tickets to finding their seats to sitting back and enjoying the show, Theatre staff wants everything to be perfect! As a volunteer, Brauntex Theatre staff is relying on you to help make that happen.
STAFF MEMBERS AND VOLUNTEERS TYPICALLY ON SITE DURING PERFORMANCES:
Cheryl Fisher,Executive Director
Dale Martin, Production Coordinator
Brittany Minar, Box Office Specialist
Ben Nowotny, Operations Manager
Leanne Davis, Markting Coordinator
Susan Porter, Finance Coordinator
Carl Nowotny, Technical Director
Lana Rhodes, Usher Liaison
• Will-call Attendant
• Ticket Scanner
• Production Assistant (Show Tech/Stage Hand)
• Marketing Street Team
• Building Maintenance
• Persons interested in volunteering at the Brauntex Theatre should contact the Box Office Specialist, Brittany Minar, at 830-627-0808 or email@example.com.
• The Box Office Specialist is the Brauntex Theatre’s official point of contact for volunteer information.
• Brauntex Theatre volunteers are not compensated.
• All volunteers are subject to a background check.
General Volunteer Guidelines
• In case of a medical emergency, contact Brauntex Theatre staff or dial 911.
o Be knowledgeable of Theatre layout. Location of seats, emergency exits, first aid kits, fire extinguishers, fire alarms, ATM, bathrooms, concessions, box office, merchandise sales, etc.
• Have general knowledge of show/performance (artist, runtimes, intermission, subject matter, etc.)
• Greet patrons with a SMILE!
• Ensure positive experience for patrons.
• Enforce and demonstrate Theatre etiquette.
• Enforce Theatre policies (no flash photography, no videotaping of any kind, late seating etc.).
• Assist in keeping Theatre tidy and free of debris.
• Demonstrate respect for Theatre, patrons, artists/band, Brauntex Performing Arts Theatre staff, board members, and fellow volunteers.
• Be knowledgeable of and adhere to volunteer guidelines and rules .